MicroStep-MIS specializes in the development, production and marketing of monitoring and information systems, processing of measured data, numerical modeling. The company’s key fields activities cover:
- Airport Weather Observations Systems, Automatic Weather Observing Stations, Data Collection, processing and archiving systems, Meteorological data communication systems, Climatological databases.
- Airport Weather Observations Systems for for regional, national and international airports (ICAO CAT I, CAT II, CAT III a, b, c), voice messaging systems ATIS, D-ATIS and VOLMET, workstations IMS Briefing. Information systems for runways status.
- Automatic weather station – synoptic, climatological stations, agro-meteorological stations. Comprehensive solutions for national meteoservices.
- Collection systems, processing and archiving data, meteorological communication systems. Climatological and operational database System.
- Numerical weather forecast, forecasting systems for hazardous phenomena, warnings.
- Microclimate cave monitoring system.
- Mini Meteorological Radar MMR is a unique portable radar with many features built into this small device.
- The calibration of the meteorological instruments.
Road Weather Information Systems
- Road Weather Information Systems providing timely information about road conditions and critical observations important for forecasts and winter road maintenance.
- Forecast models.
Marine Systems, Hydrology
- Marine systems obtaining the data from meteorological stations and buoys, displaying data on waves, tides, forecasts and early warnings on various marine activities.
- Water quality.
- Flood protection systems.
- Seismological monitoring systems.
- Seismological data collection and processing centers
Radiation Monitoring Systems
- Radiation probes, Data collection system, Central database and data presentation system, Radiation Modelling.
- Forecasts of nuclear and radiological emergencies.
Air Quality, Emission Monitoring
- Collection, quality control and storing data, statistical analysis and comparison, GIS system for comprehensive environmental supplying.
- Collection, quality control and archiving data. A comprehensive software system for the environmental pollution.
- Models of the spread of pollution (industrial accidents, desert storms, volcanic activity) and forecasts.
- Complex software system for environmental pollution assessment and prognosis nuclear and radiological emergencies.
Crisis Information Systems
- Data collection, Data management, crisis management system in the event of a radiological, environmental, hydrological, seismological accidents and volcanic activity.
- Crisis warning centers, notification and warning systems.
System Integration as well as Turnkey Projects
MicroStep-MIS operates worldwide. Our core customer groups are airports, meteorological and seismological institutes, environmental authorities, industry, and municipalities.
The activities of MicroStep-MIS cover the complete process of software and hardware systems development and system integration. Our products and comprehensive services fully comply with the highest standards, and we supply them under very competitive financial and trade conditions.
MicroStep-MIS has implemented the ISO 9001 certified quality management system for: Design and development, production, installation and service of hardware and software for monitoring and information systems. Advisory and consultancy activities in the field of meteorology, meteorological measurements and observations, weather forecasts and warnings for the public and contractors. Trainings for software and hardware users of monitoring and information systems.
Our highly qualified staff of developers and experienced researchers, dynamic product development, and close cooperation with our customers, guarantee the most progressive and outstanding solutions to every, what ever specific, customer’s demand.